Greg Alexander, owner of Alexander Productions, has over 13 years of editing and video experience in news and production.
He takes pride in every project and always goes the extra mile to make sure each and every customer gets the attention they need to make their project a success. Results are important, and Greg is committed to help you make the most of your production budget.
- DV Awards Winner 2009 “Lindsey and Jason’s Wedding Video”
- DV Awards Finalist 2009 “Faith Home Health and Hospice, LLC, Health info 30 Sec Commercial”
- DV Awards Finalist 2009 “Pure and Simple Abstinence Education, Inc. REVAMP”
- The Communicator Awards 2009, Award of Excellence “Pure and Simple Education Video”
- DV Award Winner 2008 “Wedding Video Highlights”
- DV Award Finalist 2008 “Pure and Simple Choice”
Over the years Alexander Video Productions has given back to the community with our talent to help out local organization and charities. We have created promotional videos for the Wichita Team in Training and told the story of One Spark as they fed the homeless in downtown Wichita. We have been a major contributor to Pathway Church’s Media Arts Department. We have completed many videos for them including the backpack drive, launch of the Goddard campus, and even flew half way around the world to go to Africa for their Numana food distribution.
Giving Back – Watch videos below to see how Alexander Video Productions has given back to our community.